Some people believe that the love of money is the root of all evil, while others believe that money is the path to happiness. However, from a spiritual point of view, money just represents energy and the means for manifesting your ideas. When money is passed freely from person to person, this symbol of wealth engages universal forces to manifest mental images into physical form.
When you have issues with money, you create blockages in the energy flow. Your ideas do not materialize and you are unable to move forward. But when you believe you are abundant and money comes easily, you become the creator of your life and use money as a means to manifest your ideas. It is important to have universal energy flowing freely within you so you can give freely, knowing your own abundance is within you, and trusting that you are provided for.
Recipe for Success: Creating Abundance
Using these questions, create a recipe for what you desire in your journal:
- List your ingredients, which are the components you need to fulfill your vision.
- How will you feel? Remember why you want this vision. What is your passion? Connect in with the essences of your feelings. What do you really want? Examples are Love, Freedom, Joy, and Peace.
- What thoughts and beliefs will you have when you have it?
- Visualize what actions you will take when you have it. Remember to visualize in Technicolor, Techni-sound, Techni-everything.
- Every great person has a great team behind him or her handling the details. What team members do you need?
- What are you inspired to do right now to amp up your energy that will carry you forward?
Money is a symbol of abundance, energy that is flowing and circulating in your life. When you have lack thoughts and save (hoard) money, you indicate to Spirit that there is a barrier to opportunity and creativity. Inspiration cannot flow when you are hesitant to share wealth with Spirit and acknowledge your Oneness. The words “In God We Trust” had power when they were written by the fathers of our country, suggesting that money is backed by spiritual forces. The physical objects you desire are symbols of the spiritual abundance of Love, Joy, Freedom, and Peace that you are lacking in everyday life. When you desire physical wealth, your ego is seeking to find the happiness your higher self knows is already within you.